Saturday, February 7, 2009

Giving it a try!!



Well, I have finally decided to give this a try. I have decided (I know) I have not done so well with the kids baby books, so I thought this might be a way for me to keep precious moment documented. I must say, I am not the best at these things so everyone will have to bear with me. My friend Terra will probably be so tired of me since I am sure I will be constantly asking her how to do things. Got to love your friends, huh?




I want to say thank you to everyone who was able to go out Friday night to celebrate my 35th birthday. I know, I know......35.......is that really something to celebrate? However, I had a wonderful time. Thanks again.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so excited that you started a blog. It's been too long since I've seen those precious babies... I guess they're not babies anymore are they? Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! I'm so impressed with you! We loved being with you on friday for the big birthday! Such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! Sorry we couldnt be there for your special day. We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how cute your blog is?! Good to catch up tonight. Miss hanging out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Laura! I will add you to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete